Representation and dispute resolution in courts
Syntem's lawyers have been successfully defending their positions in court for more than fifteen years.
We know that each case is unique, so we perform a thorough analysis of a disputed situation and work out all possible scenarios.
Due to the detailed study of the case and the careful training of our lawyers, our clients often trust us to represent their interests without their presence.
- Disputes over the collection of bad debts and compensation of losses
- Bankruptcy and restoring a debtor’s solvency
- Disputes in terms of reorganization, liquidation, mergers and acquisitions procedures
- Banking disputes
- Financial disputes
- Corporate disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Land disputes
- Real estate disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Disputes with state agencies
- Employment disputes
- Representation of clients' interests in the Supreme Court
- Legal expertise
- Expert opinions