Enforcement of court decisions
Our lawyers have vast experience in enforcing court decisions and are rightly considered one of the best.
The evidence from practice shows that enforcing a decision is much more difficult than winning a case in court. Effective enforcement of a court decision is a process that requires profound professional knowledge, practical experience and the ability to finish the started.
- Development of several effective strategies for enforcing a court decision
- Legal support of the process of enforcement of court decisions
- Participation in executive actions
- Search, block, return and sale of the debtor's assets as part of the execution of a court decision
- Appeals of contracts under which assets were disposed of
- Concluding amicable agreements as part of the execution of court decisions
- Negotiation and legal support of the process of changing the procedure and manner of execution of a court decision
- Appeals of decisions, actions, inaction of law enforcement agencies